11.17.2009

Another project complete...

I finished off the freebie table last night and it looks FABULOUS! When I was working on the table, I had a few moments where I doubted it was going to work out but it did. And the hiccups along the way definitely worked to my advantage.

My process included... Sanding then staining then sanding then some minor staining... Then I sanded some more and last night I put 3 coats of satin varathane on the table. It looks pretty darn good!

BEFORE

AFTER



Even though the table worked out, I've decided to get rid of it. The more projects I have the less I can add so I'm purging this one in order to accommodate for another project. I know - pretty darn grown up of me but you gotta do what you gotta do! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin